We are happy to be able to provide our clients with the option to submit and receive their tax return electronically without having to visit our office in person. Considering recent events, we thought it would be a good time to remind all our clients about this option – here’s how it works:
1. Submit your tax documents electronically through our secure website portal – https://e-courier.ca/aQ?tu=kqPu3
For new clients, please complete our new client checklist and include with your submission. Available for download – see below.
2. We complete your return and email you an encrypted, password protected copy for your records.
3. In a separate email we will send you all the documents that require signing.
4. You review your return and send the signed documents back to us.
5. We file your return and email you the invoice which you can pay online.